ADVERTISEMENT

Who is or will be better ?

Corey Acker.

Seriously, Larkin reminds me of Justin Jackson in terms of his feet and change of direction skills, though JJ is a half-notch higher in this regard. Larkin might be a half-step faster in a straight line race, but the similarities are striking on tape.

Moten has better straight-line speed, and I expect him to be a factor in the ko return game.

Corey Acker.

Seriously, Larkin reminds me of Justin Jackson in terms of his feet and change of direction skills, though JJ is a half-notch higher in this regard. Larkin might be a half-step faster in a straight line race, but the similarities are striking on tape.

Moten has better straight-line speed, and I expect him to be a factor in the ko return game.
This is as unscientific as it gets, but I really liked the clips I saw of Moten, as well as the burst I saw from him in Kenosha. Obviously, this doesn't mean much and Larkin is quite highly regarded as well. Moten seemed, to my untrained eye, to be a bit faster in the open field than Larkin (though workout numbers, for all I know, might say otherwise). All in all, a happy question to have to ponder. Love the depth we've got at RB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT