ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the highest ranked team at NU now?

DocCatsFan

Oct 26, 2006
That would be women's golf. #5 in the country! It is amazing what Emily Fletcher and Pat Goss have done with this program.

Originally posted by wrestlerone:
Wrestling is fifth also. See wrestle stats.com
Yeehaw! Let's set a comfy-schmumfy couch on fire!

11657346-burn12.jpg

Come on Glades, this is pretty cool stuff. Would I rather have football or basketball be #5? Of course, just because it generates more excitement from the NU community and the community at large. But don't sell these other sports short. They work just as hard and it's great to see them having success.

Originally posted by DocCatsFan:
Come on Glades, this is pretty cool stuff. Would I rather have football or basketball be #5? Of course, just because it generates more excitement from the NU community and the community at large. But don't sell these other sports short. They work just as hard and it's great to see them having success.
Why would you think I'm not excited? I just wanted to burn a couch.

Glades, our football team is basking in mediocrity! Unless you have a mobile QB, this type of collapse will occur! I would not go to a Northwestern football game if someone paid me 150 bucks each time. I will go to wrestling matches but not this crap like Nebraska! I spent the whole fourth quarter with my adorable wife who is hotter than Kendra and is only 31!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT