ADVERTISEMENT

Why can't NU schedule real cupcakes like the rest of B1G did?

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
So one week we play the best team in the MAC and then follow it with the best FCS team in the country while most of , if not all of the rest of the B1G played teams from other conferences that were not even competitive today.

OK, part of it is just bad luck of the draw since when the schedules are first established no one really knows how good the teams will be several years later, but it does seem we were hit with a double whammy this year.

Hope those who went off the field today with upper and/or lower body injuries are able to return in full form and obviously not having those players with us for the full game was an added factor suggesting football karma was absent for today's game.

While on the karma front, the no show of the moose to my raspberry patch two week's in a row didn't help either.

Raspberries remain uneaten and bushes untrampeled in the raspberry patch:

photo_zps5hu9k7yl.jpg

Last edited:
So one week we play the best team in the MAC and then follow it with the best FCS team in the country while most of , not all of the rest of the B1G played teams from other conferences that were not even competitive today.

OK, part of it is just bad luck of the draw since when the schedules are first established no one really knows how good the teams will be several years later, but does seem we were hit with a double whammy this year.
U r a 100% right Alaskacat! Please play Eastern Michigan and Western Illinois!

F that

Schedule some Bama's, LSU's, etc. Let them get a taste of real college football.

And spare me the academic excuse. I'm good friends with Joe Ganz who was Nebraska's QB a few years back, and is now on Pelini's staff at Youngstown State. He said that NU should have zero excuses for being mediocre. They offer a world class education, proximity to Chicago, play in the B1G...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT