ADVERTISEMENT

Wildly Off-Topic : Meghan Duchess of Sussex

Dugan15

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2005
My brother is a Domer. On their board, one of their frequent posters mused about watching the big Oprah interview. Another commenter opined, having gone to high school with the Duchess of Sussex that she was not nice at all. I am curious if there are any perspectives on Ms. Markle's time at Northwestern. Nothing you could tell me about her would make me pro-monarchy or pro-Windsor family.

A female friend of mine who was at NU during the early 2000s and has friends in common with the duchess told me that she was kind of a b*tch back then.

My brother is a Domer. On their board, one of their frequent posters mused about watching the big Oprah interview. Another commenter opined, having gone to high school with the Duchess of Sussex that she was not nice at all. I am curious if there are any perspectives on Ms. Markle's time at Northwestern. Nothing you could tell me about her would make me pro-monarchy or pro-Windsor family.
Why the hell are you interested? Oh, maybe it's because your brother is a Domer. To bad.

It was clear to me back then that she wanted me badly. That may still be the case if we were to run into each other, but unfortunately we do not run in the same circles and, well, there's the TRO.

No one really. But you seem to because you keep clicking on the topic and commenting. 😂
well maybe it's because stupid people like you continue to comment on the Duchess Markle on the football board. Once again, it's a FOOTBALL BOARD! So who will start at QB for NU next season. That's a football question.

well maybe it's because stupid people like you continue to comment on the Duchess Markle on the football board. Once again, it's a FOOTBALL BOARD! So who will start at QB for NU next season. That's a football question.
If memory serves me willy, you've commented a number of times on the thread which raises the issue of whether the National League should adopt the DH rule, which I've found to be one of the most aggravating topics on this FOOTBALL BOARD. Give me Megan any time - at least she was once an NU student!

If memory serves me willy, you've commented a number of times on the thread which raises the issue of whether the National League should adopt the DH rule, which I've found to be one of the most aggravating topics on this FOOTBALL BOARD. Give me Megan any time - at least she was once an NU student!

i complain, therefore I am-
Rene Descartes

1. Megan Markle is a gold digging bitch who is getting her gullible husband kicked out of the Royal family.

2. Northwestern is very good school and also good at football.

Why so mad bro? The thread says "wildly off topic." Don't be triggered. Be best. 😂😂

If you want to discuss next year's starting QB, then start a new thread. Don't hijack this one. That's how message boards work.

Why so mad bro? The thread says "wildly off topic." Don't be triggered. Be best. 😂😂

If you want to discuss next year's starting QB, then start a new thread. Don't hijack this one. That's how message boards work.

Willy has the mental capacity of a 12 year old, if that. The rationality of this post won’t resonate with him

How about you take this hateful crap to the Rant Board or better yet to the National Enquirer.

How about you take this hateful crap to the Rant Board or better yet to the National Enquirer.

How about you just stop reading this thread? If you don’t like it, stop looking at it. No one is forcing you to keep reading it and commenting.

Do you realize, that if you stopped replying, this thread would just die and you wouldn’t have to see it anymore. Yet here we are again. 😂😂

The Royal family is a cesspool full of creeps. Glad they seem to be falling apart.

Last edited:
Possible. Or Maybe perceived slight.

My friend was a Tri Delt and I read that MM was Kappa Kappa Gamma. I don't know what the different sororities' personalities are but maybe the girls in those houses don't get along? Who knows?

I spent a few nights in KKG :)

A. I love that thread
2. Willy is hilarious on that thread. Best contributions among all the garbage he posts.
iii. @willycat ready for that Cubs Sox bet yet for 2021? Cubs look stacked. This might be their year...

i complain, therefore I am-
Rene Descartes

Willy is gonna be so pissed to discover you are still around and have responded to a single plea for help ;)

Guess I’ll have to buy you the drink next time...

A female friend of mine who was at NU during the early 2000s and has friends in common with the duchess told me that she was kind of a b*tch back then.
My wife says the same thing. We were the same year as she was. (I also dated one of Meghan’s sorority sisters, but didn’t really talk to Meghan and I don’t talk about that with my wife too much.)

I think the mods got on him about LIAR so he is trying something new.

I read his post several times and came away thinking he thinks NU isn't a good school or has a good football team. Huh?

I read his post several times and came away thinking he thinks NU isn't a good school or has a good football team. Huh?

Keep in mind that his brain operates on limited bandwidth. Once stripped of LIAR, he will need some time to rework his responses.

My wife says the same thing. We were the same year as she was. (I also dated one of Meghan’s sorority sisters, but didn’t really talk to Meghan and I don’t talk about that with my wife too much.)
A few of her previous sorority sisters were pictured with her a a recent tennis tournament in England. Guess she has quite a few good friends.

She was my wife's KKG pledge trainer and she dated a friend her soph/junior years. She was kind to my wife (both came from not well-off backgrounds - rare for that sorority) and I never had a bad interaction with her - she was just...normal.

She was my wife's KKG pledge trainer and she dated a friend her soph/junior years. She was kind to my wife (both came from not well-off backgrounds - rare for that sorority) and I never had a bad interaction with her - she was just...normal.
Apparently she didn't train your wife how to marry an heir to the British throne. Just kidding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT