ADVERTISEMENT

Will there be a TV replay of the game?

AtlantaCat

May 29, 2001
Storms in the ATL area caused at least 3 long severe weather interruptions. Anyone know if there will be a replay...even a 60 minute condensed version on BTN?

Storms in the ATL area caused at least 3 long severe weather interruptions. Anyone know if there will be a replay...even a 60 minute condensed version on BTN?
I had the4 same problem. Had to switch from the big screen to my laptop since ESPN 3 wasn't spending 15 minutes every 45 or so to talk about the tornados that never materialized. I think the breaks were especially long today because they were hoping something developed - one time the weather person said "we are just going to hold on for a few more minutes in case something might develop." Then "That fell apart quickly", or something like that. I hope there is something we can watch in the near future.

I don’t see one scheduled but it’s worth checking YouTube.

I watched about a third of the game on my phone :(

But I think you saw all the NU touchdowns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT