ADVERTISEMENT

Wind

I attended the 1998 Las Vegas Bowl where North Carolina beat San Diego State. It was so windy in that game that the wind held up passes and punts to an amazing degree in the 45+mph winds. The old Sam Boyd stadium at the time did nothing the shelter the teams and fans from the cold winds whipping thru the stadium. Just brutal. The new Raiders Allegiant Stadium in Vega$ is supposed to be pretty nice. Have any board members attended any games there to offer an opinion?

Reactions: No Chores
I attended the 1998 Las Vegas Bowl where North Carolina beat San Diego State. It was so windy in that game that the wind held up passes and punts to an amazing degree in the 45+mph winds. The old Sam Boyd stadium at the time did nothing the shelter the teams and fans from the cold winds whipping thru the stadium. Just brutal. The new Raiders Allegiant Stadium in Vega$ is supposed to be pretty nice. Have any board members attended any games there to offer an opinion?
I attended our bowl game there last season when we defeated Utah. It's the finest stadium I've ever been in, and I've been in a lot of them!

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT