ADVERTISEMENT

Woman lose to Kansas

mikewebb68

Oct 24, 2009
66-57. Again, it was streaming on that $30/month site I never heard of, but from the stats it unfotunately appears that Pallas got hurt as she played only 14 minutes. Hope it's not serious, obviously. Oh well, was too good to be true to have everyone healthy for once...Looks like it was just one of those miserable shooting nights (33%) and rebounding night (without Pallas in the game we were outrebounded by a ridic 43-18 margin) where we somehow still managed to keep it close throughout but couldn't get over the hump against a one-loss Jayhawk squad.

Well, hopefully Pallas will heal up (if she is, in fact, hurt) as we have 8 days off before the BIG opener vs. Rutgers.

66-57. Again, it was streaming on that $30/month site I never heard of, but from the stats it unfotunately appears that Pallas got hurt as she played only 14 minutes. Hope it's not serious, obviously. Oh well, was too good to be true to have everyone healthy for once...Looks like it was just one of those miserable shooting nights (33%) and rebounding night (without Pallas in the game we were outrebounded by a ridic 43-18 margin) where we somehow still managed to keep it close throughout but couldn't get over the hump against a one-loss Jayhawk squad.

Well, hopefully Pallas will heal up (if she is, in fact, hurt) as we have 8 days off before the BIG opener vs. Rutgers.
This team makes my head hurt trying to determine it’s trajectory.

Pallas suffered a head injury in the Kansas game. Hopefully the 8 days off will help her heal up. .

depth. Depth kills us almost every time against top teams. (see nu basketball and football).
We just gotta keep doing a good job beating teams we are suppose to beat.

depth. Depth kills us almost every time against top teams. (see nu basketball and football).
We just gotta keep doing a good job beating teams we are suppose to beat.
Huh? We are actually quite deep in women's basketball with 14 rostered players and only one arguably who can't compete for serious llaying time.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT