ADVERTISEMENT

WR Eligibility

ricko654321

Nov 15, 2006
I’m fairly certain this is Cam Johnson’s last year. Henning has one more year left, correct? And looking at his bio, I think Kirtz has one more Covid year of eligibility left if he wants it? Can anyone else confirm this? Braun made a comment about the WR position being in good shape going forward so wonder if Bryce may be coming back for one more season. That would be nice to have him and Henning. Now if only we can find a QB to throw it to them…

I’m fairly certain this is Cam Johnson’s last year. Henning has one more year left, correct? And looking at his bio, I think Kirtz has one more Covid year of eligibility left if he wants it? Can anyone else confirm this? Braun made a comment about the WR position being in good shape going forward so wonder if Bryce may be coming back for one more season. That would be nice to have him and Henning. Now if only we can find a QB to throw it to them…

Johnson is done.

Henning has one year left. Have heard he is likely back.

Kirtz has a year left, but certainly wouldn’t blame him for hanging it up after his injury-plagued career.

Johnson is done.

Kirtz has a year left, but certainly wouldn’t blame him for hanging it up after his injury-plagued career.
Would be amazing news for Henning to come back and would be quite a testament to Braun as well. Henning would really have to want to be here to come back with uncertain QB situation, OC, no real home games.

Would be amazing news for Henning to come back and would be quite a testament to Braun as well. Henning would really have to want to be here to come back with uncertain QB situation, OC, no real home games.
Isn't safe to assume Braun has good idea who he is hiring as new staff already? And players know too?? And new qb will be next year most likely as well?? As transfer qb might be silent commit? Especially if Gronowski or thorne?? If I were Braun I'd reveal this to players to collect them for next season so no tranfers??

Isn't safe to assume Braun has good idea who he is hiring as new staff already? And players know too?? And new qb will be next year most likely as well?? As transfer qb might be silent commit? Especially if Gronowski or thorne?? If I were Braun I'd reveal this to players to collect them for next season so no tranfers??

In order…

Yes, Braun likely has a good idea of who’s leaving and returning. Players as well, they talk.

I would imagine we will be scouring the QB portal market very hard.

If either Thorne or Gronowski were a silent commit, then it would be blatant tampering. Neither are officially in the portal. I don’t get the sense Braun rolls that way.

I’d imagine that’s what Braun had in mind when he said they would have a better idea “in a couple weeks.” Guys will finalize their stay/go decisions, coaches will start backfilling in the portal.

Johnson is done.

Thanks GCG. Yep would understand either way for Kirtz but selfishly would like to watch one more year of him!

NU had 3 quality receivers, 3 RBs and a TEs that at least needed to be coverered. Ecellent group at skill positions. WIth a stronger OL NU would have been tough It us a position group that NU should be better at.

NU had 3 quality receivers, 3 RBs and a TEs that at least needed to be coverered. Ecellent group at skill positions. WIth a stronger OL NU would have been tough It us a position group that NU should be better at.
That OL was terrible all year including the bowl. Put a quality OL out there and everyone gets better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT