ADVERTISEMENT

Wrassler’s Goal of placing top 50 in three Illinois Open Tournaments!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Folks, as a Northwestern Wrestler, Wrassler took fifth place in the prestigious Illinois Open in 1981! Wrassler lost to an All American by two points in the match for third place. Later that year, Wrassler was down by two points with ten seconds left against NCAA finalist Joe McFarland, who is now the coach at Michigan where he wrestled. Wrassler can play to a 4.5 level in tennis now and was a high school tennis player and coach. I’ve been playing a lot of tennis lately. I’m a better tennis player than golfer. Still think, if my golf game improves, I can finish top 50 at this year’s Illinois Senior Open in September. Mickey Rourke in the Diner said, “If you don’t have good dreams, you have nightmares”!

Folks, as a Northwestern Wrestler, Wrassler took fifth place in the prestigious Illinois Open in 1981! Wrassler lost to an All American by two points in the match for third place. Later that year, Wrassler was down by two points with ten seconds left against NCAA finalist Joe McFarland, who is now the coach at Michigan where he wrestled. Wrassler can play to a 4.5 level in tennis now and was a high school tennis player and coach. I’ve been playing a lot of tennis lately. I’m a better tennis player than golfer. Still think, if my golf game improves, I can finish top 50 at this year’s Illinois Senior Open in September. Mickey Rourke in the Diner said, “If you don’t have good dreams, you have nightmares”!
When did wrassler begin to write in the third person??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT