ADVERTISEMENT

Wrigley 11:00 am Start Time

Why anyone would pay good money to sit in Wrigley on a windy day when the high temp is predicted to be 45 degrees is beyond me. Especially since it is highly unlikely that we will be competitive, and it's a lousy football venue.

Would require amendments to the Bears‘ agreement/lease with the City, but Pat Ryan could be of assistance there.

Frankly I think DeKalb is the most likely situation. I do wonder if SeatGeek could be reconfigured for football, but you’d run into scheduling issues with the MLS schedule.
Not much of an issue at SeatGeek, it has hosted HS football and rugby. Great views for football. No amendments needed for Soldier Field, just work on the scheduling of games

I just hope we don't get a repeat of the last time we played at Wrigley. But it looks highly likely with this disaster of a team.

Why anyone would pay good money to sit in Wrigley on a windy day when the high temp is predicted to be 45 degrees is beyond me. Especially since it is highly unlikely that we will be competitive, and it's a lousy football venue.
Too late. I paid good money quite a while ago.

Reactions: No Chores and DaCat
If they dramatically increase the cost of seats between the 25yd lines for the new stadium, many season ticket holders, like myself, will not renew and there will be even more visiting team fans at Ryan.
So the visiting team fans are willing to pay the high prices to get good seats in NU’s sparkling new facility and NU fans are not?

Those Pig Farmers must have had a good year.

Purdue is down 52-17 to OSU with 25 minutes left.

Is there Glimmer of hope for us at Wrigley?
No. Purdue can score and they will score many against us. We can't. Crappy Saturday coming up in the dump (for football) Wrigley. Dr. Jim got out just in time.

That’s exactly what happened in the west parking lot when they raised the price. When they lowered it this year there was more purple.

There are enough well heeled avid fans from Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Ohio Stare who will pay the yearly extra “donation” to see there boys and they will resell the remaining games.

Or ticket brokers will do it.

By the way, pig farming, corn farming, soy bean farming can be very lucrative if you have enough acreage.

Reactions: Bwm57
Supply and demand, they’ll figure it out.

You should buy from the broker then. There were plenty of seats available for EVERY home game this year. The broker or resale will take what they can get rather than eat the tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT