ADVERTISEMENT

WTH

I hate logins and passwords. Realize they exist for a reason, but used to be you had a key for your car and a key for your house. And a phone number. Now I also have four email addresses, three phone numbers (all with 10 digits), three pages of login info and dozens of passwords. What a pain in the arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alaskawildkat
I hate logins and passwords. Realize they exist for a reason, but used to be you had a key for your car and a key for your house. And a phone number. Now I also have four email addresses, three pages of login info and dozens of passwords. What a pain in the arse.

Have you tried a password manager? I was skeptical at first, but took the dive and it's amazing. I use 1password (that's the name of the software). I only need to remember one password and the software fills in my username and passwords on any site, on my computer and phone.

Am logged in, gave the password I've used for months, and suddenly can't access the premium site. This stuff gets old.
Me too. Has to be a rivals issue. It’s not letting me view the Rock. I see my subscription under my profile.

Reactions: rmndcat
Have you tried a password manager? I was skeptical at first, but took the dive and it's amazing. I use 1password (that's the name of the software). I only need to remember one password and the software fills in my username and passwords on any site, on my computer and phone.
Wow, thanks.

Sounds interesting. I often save my passwords. What kills me is you'll log in to some sites the same way for months and then all of a sudden it doesn't work. Very frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT