ADVERTISEMENT

Yesterday was

stpaulcat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
St. Paul
Way easier to get over than the 2019 season. 5-1, baby--beat Minnesota or Illinois (if played), and I bet we win both after the debacle against MSU, then on to the B1G championship game. I don't care who we play, since I believe we have a shot to win that no matter who it is. In any case, I'd rather we are are on the way to building a solid team for next year than be the flash in the pan this (odd) year.

Way easier to get over than the 2019 season. 5-1, baby--beat Minnesota or Illinois (if played), and I bet we win both after the debacle against MSU, then on to the B1G championship game. I don't care who we play, since I believe we have a shot to win that no matter who it is. In any case, I'd rather we are are on the way to building a solid team for next year than be the flash in the pan this (odd) year.
The program is on solid footing, and the trajectory continues to trend upward. Last year looks more and more like an anomalous outlier than any sort of norm. I feel comfortable saying that you can count on the fingers of one hand the number of Big Ten schools that'll win more games than Northwestern over the next decade.

Reactions: stpaulcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT