ADVERTISEMENT

You think the Cats drop a lot of passes?

All of the Bears guys who are "paid handsomely" are out with injuries. Those guys who played today dropped a lot of balls but I think that they show quite a bit of talent despite today's performance. Best possible outcome, in my opinion. Get to know much about your roster but still lose to preserve draft position.

Reactions: hdhntr1
anybody else watch the Bears today? My god. And these guys are paid handsomely to catch footballs, without the distraction of classes, midterms, and downtown Evanston.
Just because your paid handsomely doesn't mean you have rich hands. They may not have Evanston to distract them but they do have places like Rush Street and Division Street.

Reactions: Noah121 and IGNORE2
No one, and I mean "no one", f***s up football like the Chicago Bears. The sheer variety and breadth of their ineptitude on any given Sunday is truly remarkable.
Excuse me, sir: have you seen the Cleveland Browns play during the past 17 years? Their freaking owner was nearly busted on fraud charges, and he's lucky the FBI doesn't investigate football fraud or he'd be locked up for sure. C'mon, they drafted Johnny MANZIEL in the first round and he could barely throw the ball 20 yards downfield!

The Bears don't hold a candle to that "organization"... although the Cutler long-term contract was an all-time bad deal.

Reactions: NJCat and Fitz51
All of the Bears guys who are "paid handsomely" are out with injuries. Those guys who played today dropped a lot of balls but I think that they show quite a bit of talent despite today's performance. Best possible outcome, in my opinion. Get to know much about your roster but still lose to preserve draft position.

Those draw a paycheck at an age that you would have given body parts to get.

Excuse me, sir: have you seen the Cleveland Browns play during the past 17 years? Their freaking owner was nearly busted on fraud charges, and he's lucky the FBI doesn't investigate football fraud or he'd be locked up for sure. C'mon, they drafted Johnny MANZIEL in the first round and he could barely throw the ball 20 yards downfield!

The Bears don't hold a candle to that "organization"... although the Cutler long-term contract was an all-time bad deal.

I beg to differ. While the Browns have institutionalized bad quarterbacking decisions, the Bears have explored the depths of losing football games in all possible ways. We expect the Browns to be bad, and they deliver on that promise. The Bears however, find ways to remain mired in mediocrity while reading us with glimpses of capability, only to lapse into craptitude in creative and unanticipated ways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT