ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU vs. Nebraska

Good lord… wait un we play Michigan or Iowa. Have we not recruited at all the past few years??

A guy right there to make the interception on a ball just thrown up for grabs by Martinez. Our guy was actually waiting for the ball to come to him instead of going and getting it. Should’ve been an easy interception.
Nasty start

Why does it always feel like we are playing D 1 man down this season. Opponents always seem to be able to break the edge with no defensive player in sight…. :(

Why do our DL always crash down and lose contain... Left Bergin one on one and he is gonna lose that battle.

Reactions: drewjin
Well they are half way to being two scores down in the first five minutes, in only under one minute.
They did it, down two scores within five minutes! Sad. Fitz team this year seems to be a day late and a dollar short. Let's see how the rest of the game goes.

Fitz fall camp “ Our Receivers will blow the tops off of a secondary explosive offense” said almost every year have yet to see it, We need to Lane Kiffin JON Leave his ass on the tarmac in Lincoln sick of seeing this!

This must be the best 2-3 team in the country. Was underrated. They will dominate for the rest of the season. I can see lots of kids wanting to come play at NU. Everyone starting for NU will graduate 👨‍🎓.

…not soon enough…

• Haha
Reactions: lunker35
Oh man, I was trying to be optimistic, but going champ to chump possibly back to back isn't good optics for the program. Fitz needs to come back down to earth.

Bergin is just not a BIG level athlete. That was embarrassing.
Seemed good enough last year to start and be a major player on the #5 defense in the country.
NO TALENT!!!
Hilarious. Eight of our starters started on last years #5 in the nation defense. Last years defense, again, number 5 in the country, replaced more starters than we had to do this year. It’s NOT the players. That is painfully clear.

Did anyone just hear the announcer say “this defense doesn’t make many mistakes, they’re really well coached”?

I want some of what he’s smoking.

• Haha
Reactions: Dugan15 and IGNORE2
Did anyone just hear the announcer say “this defense doesn’t make many mistakes, they’re really well coached”?

I want some of what he’s smoking.
Someone wrote that down for him. Because that's our reputation. Until 2021

Seemed good enough last year to start and be a major player on the #5 defense in the country.

Hilarious. Eight of our starters started on last years #5 in the nation defense. Last years defense, again, number 5 in the country, replaced more starters than we had to do this year. It’s NOT the players. That is painfully clear.
Sorry but Bergin was terrible last year too. Way too small and slow for FBS.

Reactions: IGNORE2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT