ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU vs. Nebraska

How many games have we done this so far this year? This is absolutely ridiculous.

It will be interesting to see how Fitz responds to this. The bubble he is in needs to be burst or his legacy is toast, which will be a real shame as he has worked his butt off to build the program up.

At this point, I hope neb scores 100. Let fits coachspeak that one in the post game conference. Hope we give up triple digits every game JON remains at NU.

Reactions: lunker35 and NUCats
Stop with the loyalty and instead find better players and better coaches Fitz. Can’t wait to have all our awesome recruits decommit after seeing another terrible season.

Reactions: IGNORE2
If you don’t like these defensive players, don’t worry. They’re all transferring at the end of the year. Why would ANY stay to play for JON. How can he possibly entice a player to play for him. Point to how he cratered every defense he led in the NFL and then did the same in college?

Reactions: drewjin and IGNORE2
Remember when Adrian Martinez was in the transfer portal… could have had a real athlete on our team.

Reactions: IGNORE2
To be fair, Ohio state often does this to us.

wait…we’re playing Nebraska? F$&$

Reactions: Jaguar 88
I wish we could say this is a young team taking their lumps but getting better, but that’s not the case. We may suck for quite a while.

Reactions: drewjin
And awesome run by Clair before that. Amazing how those little extra effort plays pump up a team. Just imagine if we had a defense. Perhaps they can get their stuff together? They did against Duke. I’d still be thinking about a new DC at this point.

Nice throws from Hilinski. I was starting to wonder if he could throw down the field.

Maybe Hank just made Fitz look good for years…

Seriously our defense this season against legit teams is just hot garbage

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT