ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU vs. Nebraska

At least I can switch to the UTEP game in 20 minutes. I was worried I'd have to switch between games. I'm not worried anymore.

I was excited when Robinson made that great catch then uh oh we gotta figure out how to punch it in.

Hate to say it but I’m now officially in “I accept that we’re bad this year and would love a bowl game but I won’t hold my breath” mode.

• Haha
Reactions: IGNORE2
Hate to say it but I’m now officially in “I accept that we’re bad this year and would love a bowl game but I won’t hold my breath” mode.
I don’t see a bowl game at all this year. It’s October. The team is not looking good enough on D to win a game.

Nebraska is arguably the 12the best team in the conference. We may not win a conf game. Our defense is dreadful

That was a bizarre series of goal line calls.

Why didn’t they just stand up and run a QB sneak again? They were a foot and a half away.
My thought too. They looked they were scared to just play.

We can get a stop when Martinez rolls it backward ten yards on first down. They should do that more.

Can this get any uglier? The season is in flames.

I'd nearly forgotten what it was like to have the weakest D in the conference, but the bad old days are here again.

The more NU changes, the more NU stays the same. For this season, NU should lose "Wildcats" and rename themselves "Carpets".

Stupid 4th and 9 attempt. Desperation.
I disagree. Right to go for it. Play to win.

It sure looked to me like both edge rushers were breathing down Hilinski’s throat despite rushing 4, but I didn’t see the replay to confirm.

oh just fire the whole coaching staff fitz. Get some coaches who can start winning big time recruits and getting on the field results already.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT