ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Northwestern @ No. 21 Duke

Our linebackers are terrible today. Number 35 is the only one that has played well and it's only on running plays where he has excelled.

How about some throws to the middle? There's opportunity there but hardly ever looked at.

MC, I don't like how Bryant sees the field. He doesn't look at all the receivers. But he really has footsteps around him all the time, so who really knows what he would be like with a stronger offensive line. The problem is we don't have a good offensive line.

MC, I don't like how Bryant sees the field. He doesn't look at all the receivers. But he really has footsteps around him all the time, so who really knows what he would be like with a stronger offensive line. The problem is we don't have a good offensive line.
True but he's missed some open throws downfield and doesnt even try much in the middle. He's way and too dependent on those outs like the one that just got picked. He really has underperformed thus far in my opinion even with OL challenges.

Reactions: AtlantaCat
Hopefully we start someone else next week but I doubt we will. We seem to still have a coaching staff that feels obligated to go with whoever they decided was the starter at the beginning of the year no matter what happens.

True but he's missed some open throws downfield and doesnt even try much in the middle. He's way and too dependent on those outs like the one that just got picked. He really has underperformed thus far in my opinion even with OL challenges.
I do think it's time to give Sullivan a look. Or Hilinski...

Why does Sullivan’s uniform make it look like he had to fight a bear to get onto the field?

Apparently he had to fight the offensive coordinator and the interim head coach to get on the field. I know it's against their second or third string defense but having his ability to run sure was beneficial

Reactions: phatcat and MC_Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT