ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Northwestern @ No. 21 Duke

Definitely need one of the other quarterbacks in there. Wouldn't hurt to have some trick plays or something unique to throw at their defense. The generic stuff we're doing has no chance
Maybe someone who knows how to run the touchdown play? Would that work for you?

I knew Duke was way better than us and I expected us to get blown out, but it’s still really hard to watch.

Don’t worry. There are only three more quarters. Time will fly by.

If I hear an announcer say Gallagher is the team leader again, I’m going to puke. The only thing he leads in is missed tackles.

Reactions: AtlantaCat
We need to clear out the entire staff and support system and let someone new rebuild this thing from scratch.

And then what appears to be majority of offensive and defensive line roster spots

Wow. Three players miss on a sack and then nobody wants to tackle their QB as he runs for a big gain.

UTEP looking like a mirage.

• Sad
Reactions: eddie_gocats
I can’t believe I drove to Durham for this sh*tshow. In person, the softness of the team is palpable. Mailing it in.

Reactions: corbi296
Still Bryant! Would it really hurt to try Sullivan or someone else

Well, the chances of us overtaking them with conventional play on either side is pretty low. Let's take some risks.

Ok we score 30 straight points, then run out the clock and my prediction is perfecto?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT