ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Northwestern vs. Minnesota

There is just NO WAY about our talent is this much worse than a horrible B1G ten West.
Our offensive talent is below average in this division, down among the worst TBH. The defensive talent is above average, probably as good or better than everybody but Wisconsin and maybe Nebraska. I feel like you can even see the talent from time to time on our defense this year in between the coherency.

There is just NO WAY our talent is this much worse than a horrible B1G ten West.
It’s not. Think about it: this team isn’t that far away from a winning record. Duke, Miami OH, SIU, Maryland, and even OSU were all winnable games.

With a decent staff, we could be 5-4 or 6-3 with the same players. The coaching is just that bad. Woof.

• Love
Reactions: drewjin
My God, Hilinski, you gotta make that throw! Let's see Lausch. Seems Sully is done for the day.

I can't believe we are still playing Hilinski. Every pass is either of one foot off the ground or over the receiver. There's got to be somebody just as bad or as good as him. He can't complete anything How Could anything be worse.

• Sad
Hlindki needs to be benched after last throw. We can't complain about the call

Just turned on the game to watch Hilinski turd up the field. I've seen enough. Back to something better to do.

Refs not calling the offensive holding against Minny on the pass play. Egregious hold by their receiver and Lewis gets trucked over by the tight end.

Our WRs can’t run routes. Our OL can’t block. At what point do we just have to accept that the whole coaching staff needs to go?
Unfortunately you are onto something C. The boys simply aren't being coached up. My uncle would not have any kind words for Fitz and co, that's for sure.

The Gophers achieve victory in the most boring manner imaginable.

It is like losing to one of our successful teams.

Did anyone have any doubt that Minny would score again there to go up 24-3? It's a given. Boo, Fitzy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT