ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Wisconsin vs. Northwestern

Well let’s leave the receiver wide open after a 98 yard drive. Hard to believe that some coaches still have jobs…hard to believe…

So is this the read and react? Cam Mitchell, who outsiders pegged as an NFL prospect, is reduced to squatting off the line looking into the backfield while his WR assignment johs uncovered to the end zone. I refuse to believe our guys all have this poor of a football IQ. JON???

Reactions: DaCat
Strange to be watching Wisconsin political ads during the commercial breaks, but I guess BTN runs them nationally.

So is this the read and react? Cam Mitchell, who outsiders pegged as an NFL prospect, is reduced to squatting off the line looking into the backfield while his WR assignment johs uncovered to the end zone. I refuse to believe our guys all have this poor of a football IQ. JON???
man, it’s crazy to me the extent the free bird is obsessed with criticizing the concept of “read and react,” aka how almost every football defense in the history of ever is predicated

Reactions: Rebel II
He seems to have like massive, painful brain farts this year. The SIU play, that play, etc.

Mitchell is an anti-Fitz player this year. He's got the athleticism, but can't put it together.

We were too hard on Hampton.

The most turnover prone QB in the BIG and yet we keep running him out there

And It's over. There is nothing remotely enjoyable about watching this team. Fitz has lost this program and not one person in the athletic department cares. What hope is there that anything will change? Sh!t in, sh!t out

I get we can’t recruit the athletes that other schools can, but I don’t understand why our guys seem so football dumb.

And It's over. There is nothing remotely enjoyable about watching this team. Fitz has lost this program and not one person in the athletic department cares. What hope is there that anything will change? Sh!t in, sh!t out
I think Dr. Gragg takes Fitz to the woodshed in the off-season, but why wait?

In the spirit of Halloween, I say Boo.

Time to try the backup at QB. Can't be any worse.

Reactions: DaCat
Let's bring in Sullivan. Hilinski is not getting it done. Just an awful pass.

Fitz needs to flush the entire offensive staff. I mean Ayeni seems good but he really needs to hire a coordinator who can bring his own guys and really change things. It's been terrible for so long.

Hilinskin 3/8 with an INT already. He needs to be spelled at least. I don’t care what everyone says “Sullivan can’t be any good otherwise he’d have won the job.” He has to be a serviceable backup and if not, we’ll find out how incompetent the QB coaching has been of we don’t have even one QB who can throw more TDs than INTs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT