ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern @ No. 11 Penn State

Our linebackers completely missed that end around! But Bryce made up for it with that interception. Now let's do something with this turnover! 3

WHY that play on first down after a turnover? If they want to get it to Washi from go deep on first even though it’s raining. What do we have to lose in plus territory

Bakakian had made some absolutely god awful 3rd down play calls so far. The direct snap to Porter no longer works.

Isn't the whole point of running the Wildcat that you have an extra blocker? Doesn't do much good if Hilinski is in motion, right? Because it's not coming to him in this weather.

Reactions: phatcat and TheC
Please just try Sullivan. Hilinski is clearly not the answer.

Reactions: drewjin
Penn St mixing short passes and runs to effectively keep our D on its heels. We need to do the same.

Apparently, only PSU has a short passes scripted for this game. Let's keep on giving the ball to Hull off tackle. I bet good things are going to happen!!

• Haha
We are awful on the outside on defense. On outside runs, outside throws. I guess we’re not great up the middle either.
This team will probably not win another game. I just don’t see how with a pops defense and a turnover prone offense that we will have a chance against ANYONE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT