ADVERTISEMENT

No Langborg tonight (FOR THE MARYLAND GAME)

Any update on Ryan's status for the remainder of the season? Hope he misses no more than one more game
Listening to Collins in the postgame presser, he really seemed optimistic that Ryan would be back for Iowa. Said he felt he wasn't ready to play on Tuesday, so they told Smith he would start the day before the game. Reports of Ryan hurting his foot in the pregame warmup seem to be incorrect.

We'll see Saturday I guess.

Listening to Collins in the postgame presser, he really seemed optimistic that Ryan would be back for Iowa. Said he felt he wasn't ready to play on Tuesday, so they told Smith he would start the day before the game. Reports of Ryan hurting his foot in the pregame warmup seem to be incorrect.

Hopefully you are correct. I was at a bar and did not hear anything that was said about it

I think I remember one point in the Michigan game where he limped off but then came back in later. I suppose the ankle could have swelled up and felt worse the next couple of days. If Collins is optimistic so am I but I agree with the poster who said Nu will need him more away at MSU than at home on Saturday against Iowa

I hope they are going with a super cautious approach. I mean, we ain't missing the tourney now, I'd hate to see him missing the BTT and MM because of not resting tomorrow.

He's smart, I trust he will not say he's ready if he's not.

And I still believe he we can piss Fran off without him

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT