ADVERTISEMENT

Refs

The Refs are completely against Collins since his on court suppoert of the team. Buie was hacked and beaten, but no calls. Iowa fans are redneck, dog poop.

Reactions: Baz=Heisman
Come on people.
It was really bad. They were calling two different games. We were getting abused under the basket and no calls as was Buie. They missed an out of bounds call that was clearly off Iowa and the travel. Stuff that can’t be missed was missed way too many times.

Martinelli was 100% out of bounds on one of his baskets (foot on baseline). This was not the game to complain about the refs.

Reactions: salukicat
I sat next to Alex Marcotullio (Threeleio) tonight. He had MAJOR issues with the way the game was refereed.

As an aside, you couldn't find a cooler guy to watch a game with. He says he hasn't lost his shot, but the wind has gone when he plays. Very complementary of the job the staff are doing. Has season tickets, said that last year he was out of town for the IU and PU games and sold his tickets on the secondary market and they paid for his season tickets! He and his wife had their new born baby who stayed awake for the entire game, wearing ear muffs for the noise.

Last edited:
Martinelli was 100% out of bounds on one of his baskets (foot on baseline). This was not the game to complain about the refs.
You don’t understand, both the refs and every statistical metric - perhaps the concept of statistic itself - is against us

It’s still a mystery to me why Boo seems to get so few calls on his drives. I think we lost because of our injuries and Iowa’s strong offense, but it just seems like Boo gets the hell beat out of him with few calls.

Reactions: drewjin and NJCat
It was really bad. They were calling two different games. We were getting abused under the basket and no calls as was Buie. They missed an out of bounds call that was clearly off Iowa and the travel. Stuff that can’t be missed was missed way too many times.
100%

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT