ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when Charles Woodson...

Wow, you are a real Charles Woodson admirer aren't you? I will leave you alone so you can fantasize about him since it is obvious he arouses you. I always heard that Virginia is for lovers.

Dude, don't be mad at me just because he upped Peyton Manning in college. Peyton can still pretend like he won a Heisman and a National Championship. Just like he can pretend he got the better of Brady in the NFL.

Great career, but do you think Peyton bangs his head against a wall during the Heisman ceremony every year, or every time he sees those Heisman House commercials, especially the ones with Woodson?
Considering that any reasonable person believes that he came back for his senior year specifically for the Heisman. Yes, there probably is a little bit of head banging going on.

Since Northwestern football fans are living through Michigan football prowess, Jason Witten is still running past the Michigan defensive backs, and Jason Witten was 6-5 and 265 pounds.

...became the first defensive player ever to win the Heisman Trophy? That was pretty cool.

referee-throwing-flag.jpg

Unsportsmanlike.gif

Not sure if this is an honor or not...but UT has the most wins of any college football team without a Heisman winner.

You know your program is irrelevant when you gotta go back 20 years and use another school to troll your next opponent.

So the OP starts a thread to rag on Tennessee folks, none of whom have taken his bait, all the while leaving the thread wide open for all the discussions of Northwestern's national titles and Heisman winners

This thread has now hit 50 posts. Give credit where due. It was a good troll.

Yeah but the problem is you eventually gotta come up with some new material ITT and be witty about it. I'm sure the op spends his day working on a cure for diabetes or in Area 51 communicating with aliens but his trolling isn't on point. JMO but he should stick with making cars run on feces.

Yeah but the problem is you eventually gotta come up with some new material ITT and be witty about it. I'm sure the op spends his day working on a cure for diabetes or in Area 51 communicating with aliens but his trolling isn't on point. JMO but he should stick with making cars run on feces.

BN-GE225_1226wo_P_20141226110542.jpg

Reactions: BFDCat
Real question, Which NW alum came the closest to winning a Heisman? I'm honestly curious.
Second question, Which year was NW the closest to winning a national championship? Just wondering.

Real question, Which NW alum came the closest to winning a Heisman? I'm honestly curious.
Second question, Which year was NW the closest to winning a national championship? Just wondering.

#1 Otto Graham
#2 1936

Like I said...he should be able to afford getting some replicas. Not quite the same as the real thing though...or the presentation of getting it. He'll just have to pretend for that part...I'm sure he has many, many times.
I guess hearing his name being the first called on draft day and being a first ballot Hall of Fame inductee will ease the pain of the Heisman ceremony.

He put his Super Bowl MVP trophy in that spot.

I hear ya. And fortunately, he keeps his shelf small so he never had to worry about where to put other Super Bowl Trophies. It makes all those terrible big game performances easier to handle.

How many National Championships did Peyton have in college? Woodson had one.

I hear ya. And fortunately, he keeps his shelf small so he never had to worry about where to put other Super Bowl Trophies. It makes all those terrible big game performances easier to handle.

How many National Championships did Peyton have in college? Woodson had one.
Super Bowl > National Championship

Maybe when their careers are over Woodson can do lawn maintenance at Peyton's house.

http://buzzsources.com/10-richest-football-players-of-all-time/10/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT