ADVERTISEMENT

Super Regional Thread 🥎 NU v. Bama

Bama’s battled back and has Williams in a tough spot here. Runners on 1st & 3rd but 2 outs.

Tie ballgame!

For some reason it's annoying that the Alabama players all need a cheat sheet on their arms for every single pitch.

Tie ballgame!

For some reason it's annoying that the Alabama players all need a cheat sheet on their arms for every single pitch.
I actually noticed that and didn’t know if i should be annoyed by it. Glad to know that yes, it is in fact annoying!

Reactions: drewjin
Did you guys notice Fouts had tape with a bit of grit on her pitching index finger? That can’t be legal can it? I don’t think you can have anything on your pitching hand in baseball.

Turned it on just in time to see Maeve cut the deficit in half but it wasn't enough. 3-2 Tide.

The lady Cats gave their all and came up just short of getting to the CWS.
Just want to say to everyone on the team thanks for a great and exciting year, especially to all the seniors who decided to come back for one more try.
In an era where players jump from team to team it was refreshing to see the dedication and loyalty to NU and their coach.
To all who decide to move on because their eligibility is done or choose to move on with their lives Thank You for representing NU in a classy manner and show what true student athletes really are.
Can't wait too see what next year's team has in store for us CAT fans. GO CATS!!!

They are an impressive squad. They were enjoying themselves out there. Danielle Williams sets a great example with her smiling mound presence, even when down a few runs.

The difference in this series was situational hiting - unfortunately.
We had opportunities with runners on the base the last two games. Alabama was able to neutralize them, and won two very close games to come back

Great season. It would have been fun to see them in the finals although Oklahoma is supposed to be the juggernaut again.

The difference in this series was situational hiting - unfortunately.
And defense and running. Alabama created several of their few offensive opportunities without hitting the ball out of the infield. They were a little sharper defensively.

But ultimately, that’s baseball and softball. Close series between two excellent teams with phenomenal pitching. Three close games, you win some you lose some, one little single is the difference between victory and defeat. A truly great effort by both teams, just didn’t go our way.

Reactions: No Chores
Yep. I thought the replay clearly showed the tag on the helmet prioir to her touching the bag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT