ADVERTISEMENT

Super Regional Thread 🥎 NU v. Bama

Probably doesn’t matter. Tennessee just smacked Bama in the first round… and faces a juggernaut Oklahoma #1 seed next.
I just saw that Oklahoma is 57-1 on the season. 57 wins in 58 games!! That is a pretty incredible run. It almost seems absurd.

• Wow
Reactions: mountaindrew
Sort of like UConn women's basketball team 2013-2016.
Yeah... it may be a sign of where the game is today. Women's basketball is in a much better place today than it was a decade ago, even though that is at UConn's expense. Softball may not quite be there yet.

Bama went out in two games (2-0 loss to Stanford). Didn't think NU had any chance to go very far if they got to Okie City. The World Series is dominated by warm weather teams, but kudos to them for another great season. Hope they can find a replacement for Danielle next year.

I just saw that Oklahoma is 57-1 on the season. 57 wins in 58 games!! That is a pretty incredible run. It almost seems absurd.
They just smashed Tennessee 9-0 too.

Looking pretty unstoppable. It would have been fun to see our team against them… the Stanford pitcher gave them fits, and I think ours would too.

Ok, this is from the men's baseball tournament and not softball, but it was pretty funny and worth a share....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT