ADVERTISEMENT

transfer portal

Starling should be at the top of our transfer list, though he’s going to be heavily sought out maybe the staff can sell him on the year we had while being heavily overlooked, but another person who I think should definitely hit the portal, but don’t know would be Anthony Leal the guys literally been glued to the bench since he’s got to Bloomington.

Ludlum went to the same school as Greer and Hungar. Should be able to do it.

Dom Cambell from ND entered the portal. 6'10". Can hit the 3 and mid range. Loves to bang Not much playing time for ND his freshman year.

Reactions: drewjin
Ludlum went to the same school as Greer and Hungar. Should be able to do it.

Dom Cambell from ND entered the portal. 6'10". Can hit the 3 and mid range. Loves to bang Not much playing time for ND his freshman year.
We could certainly use another big with TVH gone, MN possibly going into his last year, and Hunger still a question mark.

We could certainly use another big with TVH gone, MN possibly going into his last year, and Hunger still a question mark.
Why are you suggesting MN last year? He has not played so he should have at least two and maybe even an extra with some hardship waiver

Reactions: drewjin
NC has, since last night, had 2 players going into the portal. Neither were relevant this season, but one was a freshman, #84 (per 247 composite) coming out of HS.

The big news in the portal though is that BYU's Hao Dong has entered. He averages 0.8/0.3/0.3.

But come on, Dong? Nice

nice wow wow wee wow GIF

Last edited:
Need to get JJ Starling. It seems like Boo is not coming back based on.the story on big ten network so we need scoring and we know he fits the academic profile

Reactions: MotownMedilldo
Why are you suggesting MN last year? He has not played so he should have at least two and maybe even an extra with some hardship waiver
I said possibly, and I don't think we should ever assume a player is going to stay more than 4 years.

Reactions: PalCatfan
NC has, since last night, had 2 players going into the portal. Neither were relevant this seasons, but one was a freshman, #84 (per 247 composite) coming out of HS.

The big news in the portal though is the BYU's Hao Dong has entered. He averages 0.8/0.3/0.3.

But come on, Dong? Nice

nice wow wow wee wow GIF
Maybe when Gradey Dick declares for the draft, KU can pick him up as a replacement.

Interesting that someone of high demand goes quickly to Syracuse when their long-time coach retired. Even if Starling was born-and-raised Syracuse fan, Boeheim was there for decades before he was even born. I'd at least wait and see what's going to happen. Just realized they already had Autry in place, so it makes some sense.

Maybe when Gradey Dick declares for the draft, KU can pick him up as a replacement.

Interesting that someone of high demand goes quickly to Syracuse when their long-time coach retired. Even if Starling was born-and-raised Syracuse fan, Boeheim was there for decades before he was even born. I'd at least wait and see what's going to happen.
I wondered the same.

Maybe they already have a coach, who put him at ease, but said coach has not been announced. That's the best I could come up with.

Sounds like NU might need some backcourt help, but NU doesn’t need 40% shooting backcourt help.

(I forgot how weird the reconstituted Big East had become. The urban character remains pretty impressive, if no longer ‘East’.)

Sounds like NU might need some backcourt help, but NU doesn’t need 40% shooting backcourt help.

(I forgot how weird the reconstituted Big East had become. The urban character remains pretty impressive, if no longer ‘East’.)
The intent was for it to be the league of Catholic universities who don't play football, but then they added Butler in to make an even 10 and eventually UConn came back in for old rivalry's sake and because their football team might as well not exist.

The intent was for it to be the league of Catholic universities who don't play football, but then they added Butler in to make an even 10 and eventually UConn came back in for old rivalry's sake and because their football team might as well not exist.
Hey, the Huskies made a bowl this year! As Northwestern fans, we don't have a lot of room to bash anyone these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT