ADVERTISEMENT

WR board tournament challenge group

I'm going to be watching the lower left quadrant very closely. Make your picks accordingly, people. Lol.

For anyone interested, I have set up a ESPN group that is public called NU Wildcat board. I am hoping we can get a lot of people from this board to join the group. If anyone is interested, here is the link. http://games.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2017/en/group?groupID=1912012&successType=join

March is here!

Thanks, Chris. If you don't mind, let's consider this to be the unofficial WR pool. I haven't set one up yet and it's getting late, so I'd love to use yours. (Let's just not tell the Rivals guys that it's on ESPN.)

I'll put up a grand prize: three free months of a WildcatReport!

Join now! Join often! Go Cats!

Thanks, Chris. If you don't mind, let's consider this to be the unofficial WR pool. I haven't set one up yet and it's getting late, so I'd love to use yours. (Let's just not tell the Rivals guys that it's on ESPN.)

I'll put up a grand prize: three free months of a WildcatReport!

Join now! Join often! Go Cats!

Wow, I'm in. Getting a grand and three months of WildcatReport to boot is quite the incentive!

Lou, can you pin this to the top or else change the title of the post to make it clear that this is this year's WR bracket? I dont' think many people have joined this year, maybe because they didn't realize this is the group bracket.

Reactions: Bwm57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT