ADVERTISEMENT

"0"

NJCat

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2016
North Carolina
The NCAA football rules committee met this week, and among their proposed changes is to allow the number Zero given the large number of players who want single digit jersey numbers.

Which begs the question, who is the Zero for NU? Last season you could make the case for a couple of NU QBs. Will Fitz have a second ballot for 0, the Cat who most embodies futility?

The NCAA football rules committee met this week, and among their proposed changes is to allow the number Zero given the large number of players who want single digit jersey numbers.

Which begs the question, who is the Zero for NU? Last season you could make the case for a couple of NU QBs. Will Fitz have a second ballot for 0, the Cat who most embodies futility?

No

I think Fitz needs to refocus on coaching football and leave the politics and fund raising to others. It couldn't hurt for him to do alot better in recruiting as well.
Only then may this program get out of the cellar of the Big Ten. So sad.

I think Fitz needs to refocus on coaching football and leave the politics and fund raising to others. It couldn't hurt for him to do alot better in recruiting as well.
Only then may this program get out of the cellar of the Big Ten. So sad.
Yeah. It's like he's never won the B1G West before......

How about letting the players vote for the favorite / most beloved walk-on to wear #0?

After all, they get paid $0 to do the same things as scholarship players and often enter with zero expectations. Speaking for a friend here...

Maybe that will also be a number next season.
Did you see our schedule? I seriously doubt we lose all of our games unless you are talking about Big Ten games. I still think we win one or 2 Big Ten but I'm sure all the leading magazines will have us projected last place in the west division again. Only on here can you find people like gocatsgo who claim we will compete for the crown. Such suggestions by him are intellectually dishonest. The program is a mess as there is a reason why we only won one game last year. Recruiting hasn't kept up with Big Ten standards, and coaching could be improved. These things take years to rebuild.

Did you see our schedule? I seriously doubt we lose all of our games unless you are talking about Big Ten games. I still think we win one or 2 Big Ten but I'm sure all the leading magazines will have us projected last place in the west division again. Only on here can you find people like gocatsgo who claim we will compete for the crown. Such suggestions by him are intellectually dishonest. The program is a mess as there is a reason why we only won one game last year. Recruiting hasn't kept up with Big Ten standards, and coaching could be improved. These things take years to rebuild.

“I’m talking nonsensical bullshit, but it’s fine.”

Reactions: ColumbusCatFan1

Silliness. Turk -100

Two years ago, we were B1G West champs. Recruiting knocked it out of the park for the incoming 2020 class. We hopefully fixed the offensive issues with the hire of Coach Jake. If we land Peyton Ramsey, we are instant contenders again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT