ADVERTISEMENT

5th Year Seniors

Extremely impressive. Raising the bar, indeed.

Players coming to Northwestern now are expecting to win the Big Ten West, compete in the Big Ten Championship, and win a bowl game every season.

That, on top of a top 10 education, is quite the compelling pitch, indeed.

Here’s hoping the best is yet to come.

Looking forward to seeing how this recent success affects the recruiting.

Reactions: drewjin
The most immediate impact might just be the transfer portal this year.

Good point. I expect to see a lot more names in the coming weeks, including even bigger names than we've seen. Hopefully NU can use "free agency" to get better players back than the ones they lost.

Congrats to our seniors and their fantastic accomplishments. This is Northwestern football at its finest, with a lot to look forward to. Too bad for those who chose to turn their backs on the program, like Skowronek, McGowan, etc. they probably don't fully appreciate the meaning of this program.

No problem with those players who graduate and leave with degrees. That is what NU is all about. In the new age of college football and the transfer portal NU can come out very well. The best players declare for the draft but some decent players with proven academics can be snatched. Peyton best obvious example.

Congrats to our seniors and their fantastic accomplishments. This is Northwestern football at its finest, with a lot to look forward to. Too bad for those who chose to turn their backs on the program, like Skowronek, McGowan, etc. they probably don't fully appreciate the meaning of this program.
Whoa let’s chill out here. You sound kind of like an Ohio St fan. I’m very appreciative of Skowronek McGowan Leota and the others for their great contributions to the Northwestern community. And I wish them the best of luck - I was cheering for Ben this year and happy to see him have some success at ND. No need to be petty and bitter, it’s not a good look.

Go Cats and happy new year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT