CB: Greg Newsome

FS: Brandon Joseph

SS: Brian Peters

CB: Nick Van Hoose

K: Jeff Budzien

P: Hunter Niswanser

KR/PR: Venric Mark

Last edited:
Great roster. For WR3 I would go with either Markshausen or that kid who transferred to ND

Ebert was a really underrated WR. It's too bad his JR/SR years came in the 2010/2011 downswing, as opposed to 2008/2009 or 2012 where he would've been remembered more. He was good enough to be a star on one of the better NU teams.

2008 had a great trio of WRs - #8 Ward, #9 Lane, #10 Peterman.

Ebert was a really underrated WR. It's too bad his JR/SR years came in the 2010/2011 downswing, as opposed to 2008/2009 or 2012 where he would've been remembered more. He was good enough to be a star on one of the better NU teams.

2008 had a great trio of WRs - #8 Ward, #9 Lane, #10 Peterman.
Those players were already on campus before Fitz landed the HC job so I disqualified them. I’ll give Rock Walker credit.

I could use help with this

QB: Clayton Thorson

RB: Justin Jackson

RB: Evan Hull

OT: Rashawn Slater

OG: Blake Hance

C-Brandon Vitable

OG- Pat Ward

OT: Peter Skoronski

WR: Jeremy Ebert

WR: Austin Carr

WR: Christian Jones

TE/SB: Drake Dunsmore

DE: Dean Lowery

DT: Tyler Lancaster

DT: Jordan Thompson

DE: Joe Gaziano

OLB: Nate Hall

MLB: Anthony Walker

OLB: Paddy Fisher

CB: Greg Newsome

FS: Brandon Joseph

SS: Kyle Quiero

CB: Nick Van Hoose

K: Jeff Budzien

P: Hunter Niswanser

KR/PR: Venric Mark
It starts with Dan Persa at QB. No discussion. The rest is up for debate but your list is a pretty good shot at it.

Reactions: GrandRapidsCatFan
It starts with Dan Persa at QB. No discussion. The rest is up for debate but your list is a pretty good shot at it.
I strongly considered Persa, but ultimately went with Thorson. Persa was definitely a better player, but Thorson had the longevity (four year starter) and team success.

2010 Persa was the best player I have ever seen in Evanston.

Corey Wootton

It’s a tough position to fill. Gaziano has to be on there since he’s the schools all time sack leader. After that you are choosing Lowry, Ifeadi and Wooton. I picked Dean for his versatility. Perhaps you can move Dean inside (replace Thompson) and add Wooton.

Good list. I would have Persa at QB but understand it was shorter lived. I would also have Vitale at SB just above Dunsmore. I would also move Lowry to DT because Wooten needs to be on first team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT