ADVERTISEMENT

All Decade Team

If he’s not going to be rid of you have to make it not worth his time to post. You do that my not responding. You encourage him by responding.
I think of their back-and-forth as our own version of Punch and Judy(s). It’s the battle that will never end.

It’s also why I spend most of my time on the Rock. Neither WickerTurk nor wrassler will spring for the premium fee.

Mark had one great season. The rest was pedestrian.

I saw VR in an ESPN HS game (Trinity ?) and when it was mentioned , he was going to NU , I was really excited. Mark was as dynamic a player as NU has had. He was wasted as a WR. A player with his ability should have touched the ball 20 times a game

I saw VR in an ESPN HS game (Trinity ?) and when it was mentioned , he was going to NU , I was really excited. Mark was as dynamic a player as NU has had. He was wasted as a WR. A player with his ability should have touched the ball 20 times a game
especially because he couldn't catch the ball.

especially because he couldn't catch the ball.
Jason Wright was a WR as well his first two years.

It’s happened before...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT