ADVERTISEMENT

Anderson

33 catches! Only one year. Why Alex why?
I believe he caught 11 in one game versus Mizzou! We upset highly rated Miami U of Florida in the opener. Don was a very good athlete, fine student ( dental school grad), and a really good guy. Could have played basketball at many schools. A real credit to the NU student/athlete legend!

I believe he caught 11 in one game versus Mizzou! We upset highly rated Miami U of Florida in the opener. Don was a very good athlete, fine student ( dental school grad), and a really good guy. Could have played basketball at many schools. A real credit to the NU student/athlete legend!

NU beat Miami Hurricanes, featuring "Ted "The Stork" Hendricks in the season opener. Miami was preseason #1 . NU chose to reduce Hendricks effectiveness by running directly at him , preventing him from using his length and pursuit ability.

Reactions: Rebel_
NU beat Miami Hurricanes, featuring "Ted "The Stork" Hendricks in the season opener. Miami was preseason #1 . NU chose to reduce Hendricks effectiveness by running directly at him , preventing him from using his length and pursuit ability.
DocRugby,
Don't forget the waggle passes right at him, he over pursued and we highly exploited his hyper aggressiveness. Plus the defense of NU, playing the ND split six, was friggin' awesome.

The winning TD was a throwback to QB. The play was a full page diagram in the Purdue game program that followed. We tried it again (I suppose because our OC, Dale Samuels, was a Purdue alum) and it would have gone for 6 the other way had the PU corner not dropped it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT