ADVERTISEMENT

Another Offer

NJCat

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2016
North Carolina
Nathan Reuvers, PF, 6'10" 210 from Minnesota. Offers from Princeton, Minny, Clemson, Illinois, and Wisconsin among others.

NU now has 9 offers out for 2 or at most 3 spots.

Nathan Reuvers, PF, 6'10" 210 from Minnesota. Offers from Princeton, Minny, Clemson, Illinois, and Wisconsin among others.

Yep...and you tell most of them, "The first guy at your position that commits gets the scholarship." Only the super-duper studs do you maybe give extra time to...

Reactions: YesterdaysCat

Does it look like we're moving to plan B for the forward positions?

We've also offered Kyle Young out of Ohio who is a 6'7" F. That's Reuvers, Garza, and Young in the past few days. I'm assuming that means we got a hint that Murphy isn't interested.

Does it look like we're moving to plan B for the forward positions?

We've also offered Kyle Young out of Ohio who is a 6'7" F. That's Reuvers, Garza, and Young in the past few days. I'm assuming that means we got a hint that Murphy isn't interested.

Well, I'd say we're in pretty good shape if our Plan Bs are getting offers from Minny, Clemson, Illinois and Wisconsin.

Reactions: ColumbusCatFan1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT