ADVERTISEMENT

Any update on Solomon's Vault? Watkins?

Turk

May 29, 2001
Blacklisted by Fitz
Is he still on the team or did he decide not to come back? Sure would be great having him a KOR again.

Is Watkins coming back after his second knee injury last year? He is another great one.

Is he still on the team or did he decide not to come back? Sure would be great having him a KOR again.

Is Watkins coming back after his second knee injury last year? He is another great one.
Solo is on the roster.

Keith is not.

Fitz was on with Pat Hughes and Ron Coomer today during the Cubs radio broadcast. Specifically touted Solomon Vault as being back and considered him a "returning starter."

If he’s 100% healthy, that’s a huge boost to the kickoff game. Solo is a home-run threat each time. To say nothing of stretching the field on offense.

If he’s 100% healthy, that’s a huge boost to the kickoff game. Solo is a home-run threat each time. To say nothing of stretching the field on offense.
If Vault and Brown are back, andwith Lees having another year under his belt, there should be many more downfield opportunities.

If Vault and Brown are back, andwith Lees having another year under his belt, there should be many more downfield opportunities.
I'm not sure Solo will get a lot of opportunity on offense at WR. He is a great A to B type speed but he just can't get much separation on his route running like Nagel or Lees does. I've observed him more as a straightline, one cut, type runner which is great in the open. Same with running the ball. Runs more like a rat in close quarters but a deer in open spaces.

And if that transfer from Oregon (Brown?) is back, then not sure where Solo fits in on offense. Just hasn't been productive on offense.

Hard for me to believe the a guy with elite speed has a leg injury and returns with the same elite speed. I hope it's true but I will have a hard time believing it until I see a kickoff return or two. Good luck Solo.

Last edited:
Hard for me to believe the a guy with elite seen has a leg injury and returns with the same elite speed. I hope it's true but I will have a hard time believing it until I see a kickoff return or two. Good luck Solo.
Didn't he get hurt Spring 2017? That's a century ago according the some of the quick recoveries on knees with some of my fantasy football players in the NFL.

Didn't he get hurt Spring 2017? That's a century ago according the some of the quick recoveries on knees with some of my fantasy football players in the NFL.

He had a hip injury.

And you continue to embarrass yourself.

Reactions: epicbret
First I've heard that. The nature of injuries isn't exactly common knowledge around NU football.

It was definitely mentioned on the board quite a while ago, something like a recurring problem with his hip that could only be corrected by surgery.

you mean the Baby Ruth?

No. Wrassler is the thing that scares everyone out of the pool.

GCG is Judge Smails (he sits in judgment of all of us)

Uber is Ty Webb (a man of few words and strange sounds)

Glades is Carl Spackler (lives in a hovel and enjoys biologics)

Florida is Sandy the head greens keeper (he's stuck with Glades and fed up)

ECat is Al Czervik (sees the world one way and tells everyone else to get f***ed)

Turk is Spaulding (the stuff that comes out of his mouth is shockingly hilarious)

Deering is Danny Noonan (seems really sweet but Secretly bangs all the women)

Willy is Lou Loomis ( pick up that blood!)

Fitzphile is Lacey Underall (always has our attention)

Corbi is the Bishop who gets electrocuted at his life's greatest moment, testing his faith

Last edited:
Reactions: NJCat

GCG is Judge Smails.

Uber is Ty Webb.

Florida is Sandy the head greens keeper

ECat is Al Czervik (sees the world one way and tells everyone else to get f***ed)

Turk is Spaulding

Willy is Lou Loomis (played by Brian Doyle Murray - pick up that blood!)

Corbi is the Bishop who gets electrocuted

Wait, why does Deering get to be Noonan?

GCG is Judge Smails.

Uber is Ty Webb.

Florida is Sandy the head greens keeper

Turk is Spaulding

Willy is Lou Loomis (played by Brian Doyle Murray - pick up that blood!)

Corbi is the Bishop who gets electrocuted

Who is the gopher? PJ Fleck?

Wait, why does Deering get to be Noonan?
I want to say, " I think that would be obvious." but in all honesty I was just pleased to be chosen. (that is sweet, right? Come get it ladies. Are there any ladies on this board?)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT