ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone going to the game?

phatcat

Nov 5, 2001
Wisconsin
Secondary market tickets going for next to nothing. I couldn't pass it up. Two more times on the cold bleachers of Ryan/Dyche

Who could pass on the charms of Dyche Stadium on a cool, grey afternoon?

I will be there. Not sure if many of the crew of 12 I sit with will be there.

Post op and home but my tickets being used by NU fans. Will watch hopefully, as usual.

I’ll be there but our group of about 10 will be down to 6.

50 (and dry) for last week of October isn't bad..

Yes it will 1likely be a small crowd and that's a shame. With everything that has gone on I think we all would agree they've played better and with more spirit that we thought at the start of the season. They deserve support.

Yes, via the TV here in St. Paul. My days in the Wildcat Den are over. Not gonna miss this game to put NU at 4-4, in position for a bowl game. If you think it will be cold and gray there, 10 degrees more so here. But this is what October-Novermber Big 10 football is supposed to be about. Hope the Terrapins find real Big 10 weather disagreeable. It will be 80 degrees in Maryland tomorrow.

There are so many empty STH seats. Probably some pissed about hazing and some about fitz firing. They are missing a great story. This team plays with heart
I am one of those folks, and the only way I come back is if there are leadership changes. This is not an endorsement of Fitz or the reported hazing, but poor leadership. If NU doesn't care why should I?

I would love for someone to ask Gragg how he plans to win fans back or rebrand the football program.

I am one of those folks, and the only way I come back is if there are leadership changes. This is not an endorsement of Fitz or the reported hazing, but poor leadership. If NU doesn't care why should I?

I would love for someone to ask Gragg how he plans to win fans back or rebrand the football program.
To support the kids that are playing?

I think Braun is doing a great job of rebranding the football program.

• Love
Reactions: Dugan15 and drewjin
I think Braun is doing a great job of rebranding the football program.
New brand.....

4E2FA37A-FD01-46D5-B519-2A975C497DEC.jpeg

Reactions: drewjin and phatcat

Gragg has to be present to be asked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT