ADVERTISEMENT

Article on JJTBC from the Associated Press

Hypothetically if he exactly replicates the 2016 season he would surpass Archie Griffin on the last drive of a bowl victory.

Interesting that some scouts are projecting JJ to get drafted by the third round. I don't know if I agree but he's clearly one of the top college backs. A great person too. Glad he's a Wildcat.

Interesting that some scouts are projecting JJ to get drafted by the third round. I don't know if I agree but he's clearly one of the top college backs. A great person too. Glad he's a Wildcat.

I just think that it's nice he is getting some national exposure that is overdue.

My favorite JJTBC story is last year he was interviewed after some game in which he played well, and the interview was a bit stiff, as he was humble and didn't elaborate much on his own accomplishments. Then the interviewer asked him about Clayton Thorson and his face just lit up as he couldn't wait to talk about how great his teammate was. The interview changed on a dime. He couldn't wait to be talking about CT.

I wonder how much "yeah, he's a workhorse, but he hasn't been hit in practice since Trump was just a tv star" plays in pre draft evaluation and discussion (among scouts and front offices, not among talking heads).

1,### touches is a scary number, but perhaps less so because those are the only 1,###.

After his commitment, someone asked him how he would compete with the other RBs and he answered something like he would let his play do the talking on that. It surely did. It surely does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT