ADVERTISEMENT

Ash and Lindsey turned the game and season around!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
We were down by ten when Mac went down and Ash came in and hit a three and jam! Nice win today! Different team with Ash in there! What a turnaround! Wrassler was right all along with Ash! MVP of the game for sure!

We were down by ten when Mac went down and Ash came in and hit a three and jam! Nice win today! Different team with Ash in there! What a turnaround! Wrassler was right all along with Ash! MVP of the game for sure!
I am really psyched for Ash having a great game! That three to bring us within 2/3 was critical to turning it around. But gosh, wrassler, I am nervous about Ash going up against the big boys in the BIG. Ash has a lot of potential, but his resume is limited right now. I am optimistic about it...but worry still I do when we face msu/minn/psu etc etc...!

I am really psyched for Ash having a great game! That three to bring us within 2/3 was critical to turning it around. But gosh, wrassler, I am nervous about Ash going up against the big boys in the BIG. Ash has a lot of potential, but his resume is limited right now. I am optimistic about it...but worry still I do when we face msu/minn/psu etc etc...!
Mickbula, By the way, we need Brown in there also. Brown is our quickest guy out there. Gaines showed great resilience today. . Ash helped us beat DePaul and they are destroying the sixth ranked team in the country by 15 in Xavier!

Last edited:
Honestly, it's just really disrespectful to read you bash one of the most influential players we've had in our entire basketball history. Kid's literally two hours from a potentially serious injury and people on here are throwing dirt on him and pushing him out the door. Damn disgrace.

Maybe Ash will be the answer. Brown certainly has shown signs. But this is a really embarrassing thread to tread all over someone who played a huge part in lifting the most pathetic streak in major college sports AND represented himself, our program, and our school with class and a winning spirit.

Show some damn respect for a great kid. Root for our bench guys to do well but let's stop pissing on McIntosh. It's WRONG.

Honestly, it's just really disrespectful to read you bash one of the most influential players we've had in our entire basketball history. Kid's literally two hours from a potentially serious injury and people on here are throwing dirt on him and pushing him out the door. Damn disgrace.

Maybe Ash will be the answer. Brown certainly has shown signs. But this is a really embarrassing thread to tread all over someone who played a huge part in lifting the most pathetic streak in major college sports AND represented himself, our program, and our school with class and a winning spirit.

Show some damn respect for a great kid. Root for our bench guys to do well but let's stop pissing on McIntosh. It's WRONG.
I love Bmac! Hope he gets better real soon! Go Cats!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT