ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball ticket distribution?

charcat

Apr 11, 2006
I had inquired with the ticket office a couple weeks ago about season basketball ticket distribution, They said after Oct 17th. Anyone seen anything yet?

Nothing here, granted we still have time.

I was rather stunned that I had to follow up asking about parking as it wasn't option on ST renewal

Just another example of the premium experience they provide to their customers

Seriously?? You're that worked up about this? The first game (exhibition) is ten days away. The only rational reason to be upset about this is if you're reselling. If that's the case too bad.

Seriously?? You're that worked up about this? The first game (exhibition) is ten days away. The only rational reason to be upset about this is if you're reselling. If that's the case too bad.
Some people plan vacations a year ahead.
Just sayin'.

And how do you get "that worked up" about somebody re-selling?

Reactions: 2388bb
Some people plan vacations a year ahead.
Just sayin'.

And how do you get "that worked up" about somebody re-selling?

Actually I don't have an issue with resellers. I just found it ironic since so many people on the board get so worked up about seeing opposing fans in the parking lots or in W-R. Personally if I have a game I don't need I'll throw them up on Parents FB page for free as last years students were getting shut out. I've even occasionally posted stuff here with the price being "buy me a couple beers".

Actually all tix/parking passes have dropped today. Of course they screwed up the naming of the parking passes lol.

Reactions: PurpleWhiteBoy
I had inquired with the ticket office a couple weeks ago about season basketball ticket distribution, They said after Oct 17th. Anyone seen anything yet?
Nope. I need more time to sell my McKendree tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT