ADVERTISEMENT

"Be My Guest"

NJCat

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2016
North Carolina
Got this from the NU ticket office today:

Thank you for your interest in Northwestern Football. Response was overwhelming for the B1G Championship game - as you can imagine, and we were unfortunately unable to fulfil any of the requests from people that weren't already season ticket holders.

To make it up to you, I would love to invite you out to Saturday's football game as my guest. Help the Wildcats defend the Land of Lincoln Trophy!

What is the best number for me to reach out to you?

Thanks and Go ‘Cats!

RAY BANFIELD
Account Executive, Group Events: Ticket Sales & Service
o:
847-491-2287 ext 9001 | c: 847-910-7331 | f: 847-491-7886
e: Raymond.Banfield@northwestern.edu | NUSports.com

Thank you for your interest in Northwestern Football. Response was overwhelming for the B1G Championship game - as you can imagine, and we were unfortunately unable to fulfil any of the requests from people that weren't already season ticket holders.

To make it up to you, I would love to invite you out to Saturday's football game as my guest. Help the Wildcats defend the Land of Lincoln Trophy!

Thanks and Go ‘Cats!

RAY BANFIELD
o:

Ditto. Weird.

There will be plenty of seats available Saturday, looking for ways to fill them (for free, apparently).

Thanks and Go ‘Cats!

RAY BANFIELD
o:

Do not look the $6 gift horse in the mouth.

Seems like a nice gesture.
I too will be there this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT