ADVERTISEMENT

Big Game Wildcats

SanFranciscoIrish

Nov 6, 2017
I applied to Northwestern for my undergrad back in 2003. I chose to go to ND because I got a scholarship. :) and Mendoza Business school is pretty darn good too.

I have a lot of respect for your football program and Pat Fitzgerald as a coach. Very under appreciated IMO. I feel you have a competitive team every year. Of the games remaining on our schedule, I think this is ND's toughest (along with Syracuse).

Going undefeated is tough - it's hard to remain fired up for every game. Unfortunately, with the lack of a Conference Championship game, we need to do that to stay in the top 4. I think its gonna be a battle on Saturday. Good luck for every game this season - but for this one!

Last edited:
I applied to Northwestern for my undergrad back in 2003. I chose to go to ND because I got a scholarship. :) and Mendoza Business school is pretty darn good too.

I have a lot of respect for your football program and Pat Fitzgerald as a coach. Very under appreciated IMO. I feel you have a competitive team every year. Of the games remaining on our schedule, I think this is ND's toughest (along with Syracuse).

Going undefeated is tough - it's hard to remain fired up for every game. Unfortunately, with the lack of a Conference Championship game, we need to do that to stay in the top 4. I think its gonna be a battle on Saturday. Good luck for every game this season - but for this one!
You guys have a good team this year. This game is weird in that the stakes are so high for one side (ND trying to get to the CFP), while for us it's sort of just a measuring stick game that has no downside if we lose.

As long as it's a competitive game, I'll be pretty happy. Good luck after this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT