ADVERTISEMENT

Binghamton Thoughts

I guess we can end this by saying that you think I just got lucky in blindly adoring CCC, while I think I have a brain and eyes that could evaluate a situation and draw a reasonable conclusion. That’s the unfortunate answer, it appears…do you treat all people this way?

I guess we can end this by saying that you think I just got lucky in blindly adoring CCC, while I think I have a brain and eyes that could evaluate a situation and draw a reasonable conclusion. That’s the unfortunate answer, it appears…do you treat all people this way?
I think CCC would be on the street this year after his terrible performances following the dance but for:
1. Gagg calling him out
2. Lowery being hired (how he came into consideration is a story I would like to hear some day)
3. CCC, to his credit, humbling himself and changing - recruiting approach and how the D operates.

As a result, second really good season in about ten years. If things revert, again, then I suspect the goodwill will be much shorter than the first dance. Things ccc could do to help himself - find a way to add some O. Whether that means a change in recruiting or adding an assistant coach w strong O mindset, don’t care. Head coach is responsible for the end result - better or worse. Do what works.

So, sd, color how you want. We are rooting the same direction this season. Both believe in the team and expect good things. If they happen, happy to say ccc deserves credit. If they don’t, pretty sure you will find excuses for him. Let’s simply hope things continue upward :)

Guess Bob must be right, we stinks!
PPD - you have a major temper tantrum any time I take liberty with your messages or opinions and yet here you go putting words in my mouth. Guess you are simply giving me license going forward. Thanks bud.

Back in reality world, still high on MBB and excited about the win last night. Looks like Mart is carving out that larger role and BB is emerging as the man.

Love to go Tuesday night but my travels take me to NOLA on Tuesday afternoon. Thinking NIU might be my shot.

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT