ADVERTISEMENT

Bowling Green DB Out

gocatsgo2003

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2006
Looks like returning starter DB Jamari Bozeman is out for the non-conference schedule and potentially the entire 2017 season:

http://www.bcsn.tv/news_article/show/825639

Seems like he is/was pretty easily their best returning player on a pretty poor defense, so this is a pretty big deal for BGSU.

Especially after last year's experience with injuries in our secondary, I'd never wish it upon any player, team or fanbase. Adjusting on the fly at those positions can be brutal.

Really tough break for BGSU. I'd like to think our passing game could easily handle them at full strength, and this will only let us air it out more, but only time will tell.

They might not have to worry about their secondary getting torched because the Cats likely run for 400 yards. BGSU sucked against the pass, but returns a decent amount of DBs (albeit not successful). However their less terrible run defense gets worse IMO with a gutted front seven. Their best returning DT is 265 lbs, and their biggest is a true freshman. The freshman is a local kid though so hopefully he starts come NU week.

To me, they are a Group of 5 version of ILL-ANNOY. I am from Toledo and my wife went to UT. It is a bitter rivalry.

Plus they beat us in a bowl
Plus Orange
BGSUcks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT