ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Underwood is dirty, going back to Bob Huggins and Frank Martin at K-State

Good catch - funny that the "opportunity" for his family would be his primary concern in deciding to go from Miami to Stillwater, Oklahoma :rolleyes:

So the timeline went... Lamont Evans goes to Miami in August 2016 for the cash bribes... by November 2016 Underwood gets these two four stars to do "what's best for my family" and commit to Okie State. After Underwood leaves Dawson sticks with Okie State, and Latravian Glover? I kid you not, he goes to play basketball in... the Virgin Islands. Maybe he's there to manage his cash accounts? No but really, that is so bizarre. You have to wonder if he got wind of the investigation, couldn't qualify academically, or what the deal is. I didn't even know the Virgin Islands had a basketball team - they're not NCAA D1, right??

https://pistolsfiringblog.com/former-osu-signee-latravian-glover-commits-university-virgin-islands/

So now the whole Ayo / Mac Irvin Fire / Talen Horton Tucker thing makes more sense: If Ayo and MIF split the money from Underwood, then they probably wanted to make sure THT and Team Rose didn't get the same deal. It's not just AAU politics, it's AAU competing business interests.
I cannot blame anyone who plays basketball in the Virgin Islands. Great choice.

Reactions: IGNORE2
Glover got out of his LOI, so he recruited one guy to Oklahoma st....I bet you guys think that Jahlil Okafar went to play at Duke for nothing....I am sure Collins is was as clean as a virgins honey pot there....

Wild ass unfounded accusations... good one!! Why would a kid want to go to Duke? They are only one of the top 2 or 3 NBA feeder programs of the last 25 years.

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
Glover got out of his LOI, so he recruited one guy to Oklahoma st....I bet you guys think that Jahlil Okafar went to play at Duke for nothing....I am sure Collins is was as clean as a virgins honey pot there....

Yeah I get the logic... Underwood is dirty so everyone else must be. Good one.

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT