ADVERTISEMENT

Broken Tackles

SmellyCat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
We all know the NU D was nasty last night, making many hard hits and preventing Utah from ever getting any real offensive momentum, but for the life of me, I can't remember a single broken tackle the Utes had. I know there was one play that Mueller couldn't wrap up the QB but he slowed him enough that someone else got credit for the tackle, and on the one Utah TD, Bernard bounced off a guy or two on the way into the end zone, but I'm not sure either would be considered a broken tackle. Nice to see the D making the plays last night on the first touch.

Reactions: drewjin and RevCat
We all know the NU D was nasty last night, making many hard hits and preventing Utah from ever getting any real offensive momentum, but for the life of me, I can't remember a single broken tackle the Utes had. I know there was one play that Mueller couldn't wrap up the QB but he slowed him enough that someone else got credit for the tackle, and on the one Utah TD, Bernard bounced off a guy or two on the way into the end zone, but I'm not sure either would be considered a broken tackle. Nice to see the D making the plays last night on the first touch.
This absolutely stuck out. Wonder if or how they worked on this after Illinois.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT