ADVERTISEMENT

BTN doesn't know we played yesterday

Just checked the schedule for BTN in 60 and don't see our game featured today, tomorrow, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

Just checked the schedule for BTN in 60 and don't see our game featured today, tomorrow, Tuesday, or Wednesday.
There wer parts of the country where there was no coverage due to the channel switch with UM v Maryland. Maybe they lost the feed that allos them to record the whole game for editing. Seems unlikely.

Why not watch it through their website?
If you prefer the big screen of a TV as opposed to the smaller of a laptop or PC, there are ways to send the streaming signal from your computer to your TV (as simple as connecting the right cable between the two, but there are also wireless ways). Do some net search, if you are interested.

I am frequently a critic of BTN coverage of NU and their focus on the high profile, high alumni programs but in the last couple of days I believe they have been very supportive of NU.

There wer parts of the country where there was no coverage due to the channel switch with UM v Maryland. Maybe they lost the feed that allos them to record the whole game for editing. Seems unlikely.

Trust me, that didn't happen. I would know.

Why not watch it through their website?
If you prefer the big screen of a TV as opposed to the smaller of a laptop or PC, there are ways to send the streaming signal from your computer to your TV (as simple as connecting the right cable between the two, but there are also wireless ways). Do some net search, if you are interested.

Yeah, I did catch the game on my newly acquired Roku that allows streaming to my TV. That of course does not lend itself to recording so I can go back and check on specific plays.

Yeah, I did catch the game on my newly acquired Roku that allows streaming to my TV. That of course does not lend itself to recording so I can go back and check on specific plays.
Not sure I understand. BTN has the game ARCHIVED, available on demand (on YOUR schedule).
It is just like a TiVO or DVD recording. You can pause it at will. You can go back ('rewind') for a few seconds, minutes or all the way to the start of the game whenever you want. You can "replay" a given play as often as you want (by going back to the start of the play). For re-watching a game is a far superior solution to a re-broadcast.

You guys care way too much about what the talking heads say about your team.

If we beat Harbaugh in Ann Arbor, then better believe the talking heads will pay attention to us. If we don't, then we'll be a respected, ranked 5-1 team. The accolades will come with the wins. Winning football games is what matters.

If we beat Harbaugh in Ann Arbor, then better believe the talking heads will pay attention to us. If we don't, then we'll be a respected, ranked 5-1 team. The accolades will come with the wins. Winning football games is what matters.

I suspect if NU loses Saturday they will drop out of the polls completely. I think many still believe NU beating SU and @DU were flukes.

I suspect if NU loses Saturday they will drop out of the polls completely. I think many still believe NU beating SU and @DU were flukes.

It depends. If they're embarrassed/blown out, they will likely drop out completely. Anything competitive and we'd probably drop to the 20s depending on what else happens. Each week there will be fewer and fewer undefeated teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT