ADVERTISEMENT

Can this year's Wildcat hoops team be an NCAA Bubble team?

Me thinks so! Why not?
I say yes! This version of NU bball might be able to finish in the middle of the BIG pack. All depends on our coaching and mindset! So yes, Titanium999, I agree with you here. Cheer on for our team!! We may be this year's version of Illini football! CC might get coach of the year!! Don't rule it out!!

I think losing to Radford at home and being down at times by 20+ answers your question....

Definitely a bubble team! Just play loose and have fun!
If we play with the intensity that we did vs Bradley and Prov the rest of the season...why not?? Let's just see how this team's mojo translates vs the big boys in BIG play. I had season tickets for 23 years and saw lots of encouraging play before BIG play. If we can continue to kick some tush...we might be able to break even in league play and somehow sneak into the tourney?? I hope CC gives the team a pep talk like he did shortly after the start vs Bradley every game. The potential is there big T. If we do get into the tourney, CC gets my vote for BIG coach of the year- that is for certain!

Reactions: Titanium999
If we play with the intensity that we did vs Bradley and Prov the rest of the season...why not?? Let's just see how this team's mojo translates vs the big boys in BIG play. I had season tickets for 23 years and saw lots of encouraging play before BIG play. If we can continue to kick some tush...we might be able to break even in league play and somehow sneak into the tourney?? I hope CC gives the team a pep talk like he did shortly after the start vs Bradley every game. The potential is there big T. If we do get into the tourney, CC gets my vote for BIG coach of the year- that is for certain!
Coach of the decade if we make the tourney.

Reactions: mickbula
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT