ADVERTISEMENT

Can't Win With 2 Best Players Shooting 4-13, and 1-12

DaCat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
McIntosh 4-13 (2-6 three PT shooting), 2 assists
Lindsey 1-12 (0-8)
Law DNP concussion

Don't blame the coaching. We just need to play better.

Vic Law is possibly NU's best all around player. Certainly the best defender and he has good offensive skills as well. There is no way NU is going into that game, against a great team with a superstar like we haven't seen in years, without Law and coming out on the other side and the players played like they knew it deep down.

There is no way NU is going into that game, against a great team with a superstar like we haven't seen in years, without Law and coming out on the other side and the players played like they knew it deep down.
You probably summed the game up in a nutshell with that sentence.

Exactly! Falzon and Skelly are shooting better than Mac or Scottie lately

OK, I understand you yammer on and on, but let's talk about your new Falzon love.

You watched the first half of the game right? Falzon was MIA on both sides of the court.

As usual, he racked up his points when the game wasn't very competitive. Unfortunately, he's just that type of player.

If you need some type of production against a team that provides little competition, Falzon is your guy.

I don't have many solutions to the problems that exist. But there's one opinion that's becoming more solid for me: Falzon is not one of the solutions. He's one of several unfortunately consistent disappointments so far.

Scottie/Falzon/Skelly/ and Gaines all have pluses and minuses! Just go with the hot hand! Our only real players guaranteed to start are Law,Pardon, Ash, and Mac, in that order!

OK, I understand you yammer on and on, but let's talk about your new Falzon love.

You watched the first half of the game right? Falzon was MIA on both sides of the court.

As usual, he racked up his points when the game wasn't very competitive. Unfortunately, he's just that type of player.

If you need some type of production against a team that provides little competition, Falzon is your guy.

I don't have many solutions to the problems that exist. But there's one opinion that's becoming more solid for me: Falzon is not one of the solutions. He's one of several unfortunately consistent disappointments so far.
To be fair, as Haywood informed us, Falzon is playing hurt, and likely will be all season.

Reactions: Dugan15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT