ADVERTISEMENT

Cats Played With Punch You in the Mouth Toughness!

catfans5

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2011
The Cats defense really was tough. I liked Hollis’ penalty. Showed that the Cats were not going to take crap from them and will not back down Everyone had that edginess. I don’t remember that mentality. My wife will confirm I don’t remember a lot, but the Cats had Hankeitx toughness with added Braun grit and street fight toughness. Fun to see it along with the win. I am ready for next years traveling show!

I can't say I liked Hollis's penalty and he probably should have been tossed, and had a Utah play taken off Bryant's helmet (or anyone's) and swung at him with it, I'd want the same. But I liked that the ref didn't toss him, for sure.

No, a player can never throw a helmet but that Utah player was behaving very badly. I was a little surprised the call wasn't offsetting penalties with Hollis being thrown out.

No, a player can never throw a helmet but that Utah player was behaving very badly. I was a little surprised the call wasn't offsetting penalties with Hollis being thrown out.
There's no excuse to take someone's helmet off and swing at them. None. Fortunately it didn't escalate, Hollis stayed in the game, and things got back to business. It could have been much worse. And thankful he wasn't ejected, but certainly wouldn't have blamed the officials if he was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT