ADVERTISEMENT

CCG TICKETS

kreggk

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2005
Indy
I figured we could use this thread as a place to find out more about availability, exchanges, people who need to offload, etc.

I'm looking for 2 at/near face - preferably with other Cats fans. Any advice is welcome.

Here are the seat views:
https://colts.io-media.com/web/index.html#

Last edited:
If I had extras, and I don't, I'd make money off them. I know that's taboo to say here. :)

I know most people will need multiple tickets, but I have one extra available (requested and got 4, but one of my party may not need it).
Please let me know if anyone is interested.

I am interested if they are still available. How can I reach you or would prefer I post my email address and have you contact me?

As only a longtime lurker I assumed wrongly? that Rivals had a PM system. You can reach me at matt dot watras at gmail dot com

Chicagocatfan, I will let you know in an hour or so, once I get to the game today

I have two tickets in section 116, row 5 for sale. Ended up getting all 4 of our allotment instead of just 2 so have extras.

Listen people, let’s do this again. There are a couple of posts in this thread about people sending each other messages through rivals PM. Only paid members can initiate a conversation, but anyone can respond.

Selling mine. R.I.P.

Section 218 Row 8. 3 tickets. Have them listed for $240 each right now. Could save us all fees by bypassing Stubhub though.

$240 each?

Yeah. I know it's over face value. I paid $165 each for them. Tickets right next to mine (row 7) just sold for $230 each on Stubhub so I'm hoping mine go.

Would obviously be willing to sell them less without going through Stubhub fees.

Yeah. I know it's over face value. I paid $165 each for them. Tickets right next to mine (row 7) just sold for $230 each on Stubhub so I'm hoping mine go.

Would obviously be willing to sell them less without going through Stubhub fees.

Or people here could just wait until they drop below your face value.

Reactions: ColumbusCatFan1
Or people here could just wait until they drop below your face value.

Just a way for people here that want to order now to avoid the $25 per ticket fee on stubhub.

Tickets right by mine went for $230. I’d sell for $200 on here. That’s $90 in price + $75 in fees saved.

Of course they can just wait for them to drop as the game gets closer but if they want to save $165 this is an option. Why the snarky response, btw?

Would like mine sold today so I can ship them in the morning.

Section 218
Row 8
3 tickets
$165 each

Stubhub still recommending $200 each but I don’t want to wait and take the chance.

Would like mine sold today so I can ship them in the morning.

Section 218
Row 8
3 tickets
$165 each

Stubhub still recommending $200 each but I don’t want to wait and take the chance.

These were $240 each a few days ago. Just think how low they may be in two more days!

An interesting side note: OSU has extended their deadline for a 3rd time - announcing this afternoon - that if you had previously requested tickets your request will be filled - with still more tickets available.

Ticket prices should drop hard. There's still 6,700 tickets available on stubhub as of right now, down from 7,000 this morning. (you can see how many tickets are for sale for an event on the stubhub app - not on stubhub.com).

Ticket prices should drop hard. There's still 6,700 tickets available on stubhub as of right now, down from 7,000 this morning. (you can see how many tickets are for sale for an event on the stubhub app - not on stubhub.com).
Ticket prices on stubhub have been going steadily up over last several days, even after the game yesterday. Inventory continues to be limited in the various lower level sections - more in upper deck.

These were $240 each a few days ago. Just think how low they may be in two more days!

I mean... what’s your issue? I was listing them on stubhub for a tad cheaper than I was seeing others listed for. However, going through rivals instead of Stubhub would save both ends a lot of fees.

They sold for $190 a piece on stub hub. That buyer also paid probably $30 or so each in fees.

So I was offering tickets for $165 flat that someone bought for ~$220 after fees and you give me crap for it? If whoever bought them is a northwestern fan and saw my post they could have saved ~$165. No reason to be a dick.

Last edited:

They dropped a bit but not that much. I don’t get why that NW fan is so hostile about me asking for less here than I sold them for elsewhere.

I mean... what’s your issue? I was listing them on stubhub for a tad cheaper than I was seeing others listed for. However, going through rivals instead of Stubhub would save both ends a lot of fees.

They sold for $190 a piece on stub hub. That buyer also paid probably $30 or so each in fees.

So I was offering tickets for $165 flat that someone bought for ~$220 after fees and you give me crap for it? If whoever bought them is a northwestern fan and saw my post they could have saved ~$165. No reason to be a dick.

And @Fitz51, the tickets I listed are still not cheaper than $165 I was willing to sell them for even before fees. I’d take an apology but you seem like the type that would be too petty to give one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT